ROSS is a Global Manufacturer of Fluid Power Components, Controls and Systems with a Worldwide Sales and Customer Network. We are world market leaders in the field of Fluid Power Safety Solutions and Services and we are looking for a new team member to support our European offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The European Safety Business Development Manager is a professional specializing in developing relationships at multi-national organizations their OEMs and integrators to drive Safety Product Specifications in order to maximize the adoption and utilization of ROSS Products and Services.
- Overall responsibility to execute ROSS’ strategy, leverage its core competencies, drive local Fluid Power Safety specifications, promote Fluid Power Safety and the related productivity advantages generating revenue growth of the ROSS Safety Business.
- Conduct business within Europe by collaborating with the Regional Sales Managers, Country Managers and Distributor Sales Managers to develop targeted sales plans to expand the footprint of ROSS Products and Services.
- Establish and execute a regional plan of action for activities within the region. The activities include:
a. Regional Market Analysis
b. Regional Sales Plans
c. Regional Commercial Program Development
i. Fluid Power System Integrator Development
ii. Safety Distributor Development
iii. Regional Trade Show Event Planning
d. Sales Enablement Activities
i. Sales Selection Guides
ii. Regional Whitepaper & Publication Development
iii. Industry Guidebooks
iv. Application Notes
v. Customer Specification Development
vi. Customer Program Development
e. Product & Services Launch Plans
4. Collaborate with the Regional Sales and Global Safety Teams to determine ROSS’ status in the region at the targeted Safety specification accounts, including accounts at which ROSS Safety Products have been specified.
5. Identify Safety channel expansion and development opportunities within the region (Distributors/Integrators/Partners).
6. Work with the Global VP of Safety Business Development and Safety Product Manager(s) to develop long-term business relationships via private label agreements, including Parker, Aventics, and Bimba, along with associated relationships with Safety Automation Suppliers such as Schmersal, Rockwell, Pilz, Siemens, Sick and Wieland.
7. Work with Global VP of Safety Business Development and the Global Safety Product Manager(s) and Engineering to create a Safety Product Roadmap that meets the needs of targeted customers. This is to include:
a. Potential Fluid Power Products
b. Voice of Customer Development
c. Market Analysis Studies
d. Local/Regional Sales Potential Reports
e. Target Account Suggestions
8. Establish a plan of action for the Regional Safety Business Development team for specification activity based upon short-term and long-term objectives to increase ROSS’ Safety product and solutions sales.
9. Be at the forefront of understanding requirements, applications, and electro-pneumatic and electro-hydraulic circuits of machine safeguarding systems.
10. Identify regional trends that will affect future sales in order to determine future efforts.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Business or its equivalent experience
• Marketing, Sales and Engineering training and experience preferred
• In-depth knowledge in Safety requirements for Machine Controls and Electrical Safety
• TÜV Functional Safety Engineer Certificate preferred
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Excellent communication and detail-oriented organizational skills; ability to draw and assemble information, selling ability, fluid power or electrical controls with machine safety background; familiarity with CRM systems.
Preferred in machine safeguarding, fluid power or automation
Our Offer / Your Opportunity
• Performance-related remuneration and attractive social benefits
• Interesting, varied and cross-departmental tasks
• Flat hierarchies
• Secure job in a successful medium-sized company
• Independent, flexible and autonomous work
• Company pension scheme
• 30 days vacation
• Company canteen
• Company parking spaces, charging stations for electric vehicles
• Excellent transport connections
Company success paired with employee satisfaction is a basic principle at ROSS®. You can look forward to a comprehensive, practice-oriented induction. We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your documents - preferably by e-mail - to the Human Resources department, for the attention of Mr. Matthias König email@example.com. Alternatively, complete the form below and then upload your documents.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to the Human Resource Department at ROSS Pneumatrol:
- Apply Now
ROSS Pneumatrol is a specialist manufacturer with the technical and manufacturing expertise to meet the demands of the Process, Rail, Energy and Industrial market sectors. Operating from its headquarter in Lancashire, England, ROSS Pneumatrol provides engineered pneumatic solutions for use within hazardous and non-hazardous environments. Interested in a challenging position working with a dedicated team of global professionals, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a great place to work? If so, ROSS Pneumatrol may be the place for you.
European Safety Business Development Manager m/f/d Germany, Langen/Hessen
Submit Your Resume Below
Please select one of the jobs described above. If you don't see what you're looking for, please submit a resume and enter your area of interest in the comment section.