At ROSS Pneumatrol we are committed to processing personal information about our customers in ways that comply with our legal obligations under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) as well as being clear with our customers about what we do with their personal information. Some of the key points of ROSS Pneumatrol’s privacy statement are:
- We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
- We do make it easy for you to manage your information, you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of any email we send you.
- We do use data to give you the best experience with ROSS Pneumatrol, for example to provide the best customer service and ensure information we share is relevant, useful, and timely.
Information We May Gather From You
- Company Name
- Job title
- Company address
- E-mail address
- Phone numbers
- IP address
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Any other personal information that you choose to provide to us when you complete our online contact forms or otherwise contact us
How We Use This Information
- To maintain our relationship with you whilst you are a customer or potential customer.
- To process orders and provide agreed goods and services to you.
- For invoicing, processing payments, account set up and maintenance.
- To communicate with you, including to respond to information requests/enquiries submitted and/or to obtain your feedback on our products and services.
- For record keeping, statistical analysis and internal reporting.
- To notify you about changes to our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
- To notify you about price changes.
- To notify you of any important announcements.
- To monitor the quality of our products and services.
- To investigate any complaint you make.
- To provide evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us.
- As we may otherwise consider necessary to support the operation of our Website.
Legal Basis for Processing
- Where you have provided your consent: for direct marketing communications in respect of our own products and services, including in respect of marketing communications sent by electronic means (e.g. email)
- For the performance of a contract with you (such as a contract for the provision of goods and services) or to take steps at your request prior to entering into this contract;
- To comply with legal obligations, including in relation to health and safety and environmental legislation, performing anti-money laundering, terrorism prevention and sanctions screening checks, complaints and investigations or litigation;
- To protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person, e.g. where you or they are seriously injured or ill, or for our legitimate interests in:
- Management of your account (including processing payments) and our relationship with you, and communicating with you
- Operating our websites
- Sending direct marketing in respect of our own products and services where you have not provided your consent and the marketing communication is sent by non-electronic means (e.g. post or telephone); processing orders and supplying our products and services; and
- Our internal business purposes which may include processing for the purposes of: record keeping, research, reporting and statistics, data security, to ensure the quality of our products and services, investigating and responding to queries and complaints, obtaining credit references and credit checks, providing payment performance data to credit reference agencies, changing our pricing, debt collection, fraud detection and prevention, risk management, recruitment and training of our personnel, and protecting our rights, property and safety (and that of others). You can object to processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests at any time by emailing email@example.com
How We Share Your Personal Information
- Third party provider(s) who provide the following types of services to us: marketing, logistics, software and customer relationship management;
- Third party providers, distributors, or agents we appoint as our sales agents or to perform services on our behalf, who are provided with access to certain ROSS Pneumatrol customer account details in order to process sales or provide services on our behalf.
- Licensed credit reference agencies, debt collection agencies and lawyers when we carry out credit checks, to report on your payment performance and/or seek to recover debts due to us;
- Our accountants, auditors, lawyers, or similar advisers when we ask them to provide us with professional advice;
- Investors and other relevant third parties in the event of an actual or potential sale or other corporate transaction related to ROSS Pneumatrol Limited;
- Any other third parties, if authorized by you to do so.
- We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
- Legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- Statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- (Potential) disputes, and;
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows our website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from our website onto their computers hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Contact & Communication
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regards to receiving email marketing material.
We will only send you direct marketing in relation to our own products and services by email:
- Where you have consented to this; or
- Where you have not objected to this.
Your agreement to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes is optional and if you choose not to consent, your visit to and use of our Website will not be affected.
You can choose to opt out of receiving direct marketing information from us at any time, through the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any ROSS Pneumatrol email you receive, or by contacting us directly:
- By mail: Pneumatrol Ltd, West End Business Park, Blackburn Road, Oswaldtwistle, Nr Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 4WZ
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: +44 (0) 1254872277
- By filling in the quick quote form or contact us form on our website.
Social Media Platforms
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Neither this website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.